Memberships are available for junior girls, women and clubs…
Junior (under age 18) - complimentary
Regular (age 18-74) - $35 annually
Masters (age 75 and up) - $20 annually
Eligibility: Any female whose primary place of residence is Oklahoma is eligible for WOGA membership. A student’s primary place of residency is the state in which their parent(s) reside. Female amateurs and female junior amateurs are the only membership categories eligible for tournament participation, unless otherwise specified for a particular tournament.
Benefits of WOGA Individual Membership:
- Support junior girls’ golf with a portion of annual dues
- Eligible to participate in all WOGA events
- WOGA monthly newsletters
- WOGA Annual Membership Directory
- Experience tournament golf at premiere venues, including private clubs
- Compete with other women golfers of similar skill
- Lasting friendships with women from across Oklahoma
Club Membership - $75 annually
Eligibility: Any private, semi-private, public, resort, military, or 9-hole course or organized women’s club/association within the State of Oklahoma is eligible to be a Member Club of WOGA.
Benefits of WOGA Club Membership:
- Members of your club are eligible to participate in WOGA events
- Course rating services to enable issuance of valid USGA handicaps
- Advice and assistance organizing women’s associations at your local club
- Consideration as a future WOGA tournament site
- Club invitationals will be included in online event calendar
Eligible clubs will be invoiced annually in January.